[SOLD] Tidy, Multi Income with Add Value Options, Top Suburb
73 Sunbrae Drive, Silverstream, Upper Hutt - $670,700
Location, Multi-income, Low Maintenance, Potential value add - it's all here
About the Property
Silverstream is one of the best suburbs in Upper Hutt - mostly high end homes, decile 9 primary schooling, top secondary schooling and one of the best supermarkets in the country.
- 2x2 concrete brick units (unusual to have units in this family-home orientated suburb)
- One title
- 1 is very tidy, 1 could do with a minor, interior, cosmetic tidy up
- Decramastic roof of both units could do with some minor work and a recoat
- Both have heatpumps installed
Long-term plan would be to turn into 2 x 3 bedrooms in each by changing current dining room to 3rd bedroom. This would create $6,000 cashflow PA on 100% borrowing (with an interest only loan). We can assist in managing this any renovation work for the purchaser if required.
- PP $670,700 (including IFP buyers agency fee)
- Reno to create 3rd bedroom in both units and cosmetic tidy up of flat B and roof repairs approximate cost. $19,000 (quotes to confirm this are coming)
- Rental Appraisal given as 2 x 3 beds at $470-$510 p/w
- Total spend $690,000
- GY at total $1000 rental income per week 7.5%
- If you decide to do nothing in the short term then Rental Appraisal as is 2 x 2 beds at $410- $430 p/w
- Total Spend $670,700
- GY at total $860 p/w rental income per week 6.5%
Potential Bonus - you may be able to subdivide into two separate titles - Subject to council approval.
Multi-income opportunities in superior locations like this do not come up very often. These are the ones you will want to hold on to for a long time, enjoy the income and the long term gain that is likely here due to the premium location.
Contact Kelly right now, to register your interest.
Few minutes drive or 10-15 min walk to shops, a very good supermarket, train station and all levels of schooling. 5 min drive to SH2 for commute north or south, 10 mins drive to central Upper Hutt City