Do you want to work in the property industry?
Join New Zealand's most innovative real estate agency, with a focus on property investment.
iFindProperty is the largest Licensed Property Finding Agency in New Zealand, and we are looking for motivated Buyers Agents to join our team from:
- Bay of Plenty (Tauranga and Rotorua)
This would be the perfect career change if you are already an established real estate agent, however working with investors is your preference and you want the lifestyle freedom of working from home, your own hours and very little weekend/open home work.
The role at a high level is best described as:
- Help clients of our buyers agency service make great investment purchases
- Source local investment properties to market on iFindProperty.co.nz
- Prepare the properties for marketing (our marketing team will support you)
- Assist clients through their due diligence process
Full training on our processes and technology is provided. Working with investors is often a new skill for most, and we have a system to gradually on-board our new team so you can get stuck in straight away and ramp up from there.
Working for IFP gives me the freedom to do what I enjoy at a pace I can manage. The business is set up for the team to excel as far as we can reach, while we work with numerous interesting and good people.
The business is fully customer focused, which is the key to success. Maree and Nick support us and help us provide an excellent service in turn.
The business systems and tools are excellent and specific to our business, which lets us in turn focus on producing results for each client. I have many satisfied clients and that is a testament to the training, systems and encouragement provided by Maree, Nick and Karly."
The below are some characteristics of successful Property Finders:
- They already invest in their local market or have the experience and skills to adapt to a new area, and provide value and expertise for clients.
- They have relationships with local agents, property managers and tradespeople or are willing to dive in and build that network - this is a team game.
- They actively look for property deals and enjoy the process.
- They are great listeners and excited to provide a premium service to our clients.
- They are self-motivated. We'll back you every step of the way but success comes from within.
- They have great verbal and written communication skills.
Ideally you will have your Real Estate license already or are prepared to become licensed straight away.
We offer top-class training and have the IT platform and people systems in place to help you succeed in this field.
To start the conversation, please send us your contact details and a recent CV in an email, telling us why you are interested in this role. We can't wait to hear from you.