[SOLD] 2 Monvie Apartments - One Title
104/15 Holland Street, Te Aro, Wellington - $478,300
This well-appointed spacious 1 bedroom apartment + studio (dual key) is sure to appeal to astute investors!
About the Property
Located in a very well-designed property, both units in this dual-key property offer all the modern comforts. Stylish kitchens with quality appliances, deck, open plan living, in a modern and secure building that is EQC compliant and has a well run Body Corporate. These apartments are sought after by tenants as they are close to Courtenay Place and major businesses.
Once fully furnished these units will return strong positive cashflow, which you could boost further by converting one (or both) to lucrative short-stay "AirBNB" accommodation. There are already others in this building fetching around $140 per night!
Please see the relevant information below:
- The two apartments comprise 66 sqm, so bank lending friendly
- The Building was completed in the late 2000’s
- The Building is signed off by the Wellington City Council as EQC compliant
- Body Corp Fees: $5,755 pa PLEASE note Body Corp fees include re-insurance and will be increasing to $6,600 pa
- Wellington City Council Rates: $1,907 pa
We have sold other dual key apartments in this building previously and these will go quickly, so contact me today if you are tired of looking in vain for good cashflow and want to invest in what I think is the best dual-key property in Wellington!
Holland St is in the heart of Te Aro and is very convenient to Victoria University, The Basin Reserve, Cuba St and the CBD.
Licensed Salesperson - REAA 2008
021 225 5753