The New Zealand Property Guide
Approx $13.32 USD
Blurb: Learn why property is a great investment, how to set goals, plan strategies, build your team, manage your risk, find a property, do your due diligence and much more.
Kindle and ePub formats both available.
Book Author: Lisa Dudson
Product Type: Ebook
This product is an ebook and will work on a Kindle, other e-readers and will also be delivered as a PDF.
The New Zealand Property Guide is a great resource for both those considering property for the first time and those that have been investing for a while. There are many things that help an investor increase their chances of success. This practical hype-free book is full of information that will help you understand:
- Why property is such a great investment
- How property makes money for you
- The mindset you need to be successful
- How to set clear goals
- The various property strategies and how they each may work for you
- The ins and outs of tax and structures
- The risks involved and how to mitigate them
- How leverage works and how you fund your investments
- The legal process and what due diligence you need to do
- How to manage your property to ensure you get great long term results
- And most importantly how to understand the numbers and maximise the profits you can make
The New Zealand Property Guide also has real life stories from ten very different property investors including:
- How and why they got started
- What worked for them and what didn’t
- What they did
- Their advice to others