Premium Buyers Service
Our top-tier service has us work directly as a Buyers Agent (also known as a Buyers Advocate or Sourcing Agent) for a select number of clients, where we leverage our access to private, pre-market and off-market deals. We also utilise our ability to see value in properties currently on the market that others miss.
Our 5-Step Process
- CONSULT - We help you uncover you property buying criteria to help you meet your goals and get you prepared to invest.
- SEARCH - We use our vast tools and connections to uncover properties with the potential to meet or exceed your criteria. Many properties are not yet on the market or if they are, their potential has not been fully understood.
- NEGOTIATE - Once we have shortlisted ideal properties we negotiate on your behalf.
- SUPPORT - Due diligence, inspections, appraisals... we connect you with our own trusted advisors every step of the way so you get the benefit of an expert team.
- MOMENTUM - One becomes two becomes many, and over time your portfolio will become a wealth-generating force of nature. Everything we do is with this goal in mind. We're with you for the long haul.
The 6th Step
The last step that isn't a single step but will happen throughout the process is EDUCATE. By working with our expert team you will learn FROM them and how they analyse properties, which in turn will make you a more successful and resilient investor.
What is a Buyers Agent?
An iFindProperty Buyers Agent...
- Is an active investor in the city or town where they operate.
- Works exclusively for the buyer, not the seller.
- Is a licensed real estate agent who assists the buyer in every aspect of the property purchase.
- Has no vested interest in any selling agency.
- Has access to more properties and tools than regular buyers, which opens up more options for you.
How to Apply
In order for us to fully focus on you, we only work with a select few clients at any one time. Please contact us through the below form to register your interest. We will be in touch to discuss the next steps.