Do you want to work in property full time?
Work from home with flexible hours of your own choosing.
iFindProperty are the largest Licensed Property Finding Agency in New Zealand and we are looking for motivated Property Finders.
The role at a high level is best described as:
- Source local investment properties that will suit our clients
- Prepare the properties for marketing (our marketing team will support you)
- Assist clients through their due diligence process
Full training on our processes and technology is provided. Working with investors is often a new skill for most and we have a system to gradually on-board our new team so you can get stuck in straight away and ramp up from there.
The below are some characteristics of successful Property Finders:
- They already invest in their local market or have the experience and skills to adapt to a new area, and provide value and expertise for clients.
- They have relationships with local agents, property managers and tradespeople or are willing to dive in and build that network - this is a team game.
- They actively look for property deals and enjoy the process.
- The are great listeners and excited to provide a premium service to our clients.
- They are self-motivated. We'll back you every step of the way but success comes from within.
- They have great verbal and written communication skills.
Ideally you will have your Real Estate license already or are prepared to become licensed straight away.
We offer top-class training and have the IT platform and people systems in place to help you succeed in this field.
To start the conversation, please send us your contact details and a recent CV in an email, telling us why you are interested in this role. We can't wait to hear from you.