Potential 7.7% GY in Strong Wellington Region
2/46 Wood Street, Wainuiomata, Lower Hutt - $253,500
Fully renovated, very low maintenance and potential 7.7% Gross Yield.
About the Property
Recently fully renovated, Crosslease 1 bedroom unit available for those of us looking for a very low stress, "turnkey" type of investment.
- $253,500 purchase price
- Rental appraisal showing a potential 7.7 % GY
- Fully renovated (new kitchen, new appliances, new bathroom fixtures, fully painted, new flooring throughout)
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom in a quiet street in Wainuiomata
- Very low maintenance inside and outside (Tidy, red brick exterior, newly renovated interior)
- Cashflow positive on I/O loan with 100% borrowing
- Easy vacant possession - ready for a tenant from day one
- Quiet street with rural outlook, buses past gate and shops nearby
In some circles the smaller 1-2 bedroom units are seen as the "golden long term future" of investing, given our ageing population, desire for smaller living spaces, and the fact that an increasing number of kiwi's like to live only in a single or double person occupancy.
We can recommend some fantastic local property managers for you to choose from, so this unit becomes an easy, total package, ready from day one, set and forget option, for many years to come.
If this interests you, your finance is pre-approved (or ready to go) and you want to purchase before the year is out, please contact Kelly today.
On Bus route, walk to small local shops or short drive to large supermarket at Wainuiomata. 15 min drive to central Lower Hutt Mall and non stop trains to Wellington. A 30 min drive to Wellington CBD
Licensed Salesperson - REAA 2008
027 518 2448