New investment properties with ocean views


These townhouses are located in the superior suburb of Mornington, compared to most developments which have been located in the South Dunedin area. They are well priced at $699,000 and also unlike 90%+ of other townhouse developments, these townhouses have internal access garaging and the option of including a lift.

They have stunning ocean views from the living and bedrooms with North-facing private gardens. Superb finishes - fully finished at completion including Fisher & Paykel appliances, keyless entry and EV charging capability

As many appreciate, Dunedin is a very old city with very old housing stock so anything new that comes available for rent is snapped up and achieving very good rental returns.

Projected rental yields are well above the national average for new build townhouses at approximately 5.1% gross yield.

The new Dunedin hospital project and an increase in post grad University students numbers may also see increased demand for fully furnished rentals.

Lastly but certainly not least, the developers of these townhouses have proven to be the leaders of medium to large scale townhouse developments in Dunedin.

iFindProperty are thrilled to be marketing this particular townhouse development to our clients.


These are 'turn key' properties, which essentially means that you pay a 10% deposit once unconditional, then the remaining 90% on settlement. These townhouses are due for completion in April 2024.

New builds are exempt from the 40% LVR rule, which means that dependent on your pre-approval, you may only need a 20% deposit for a property like this.

If this appeals to you, please let me know as soon as possible as we're putting together a short list of interested buyers.

We are looking for buyers who are ready to purchase now with pre-approval in place and ready to move fast to snap up a great investment property!

If you are unsure of the Dunedin Investment property market and want some expert advice prior to investing, please make contact with Dean Horo, our iFindProperty Agent for Dunedin and Queenstown.

If you'd like further information on this opportunity, or if you are not quite ready to invest but would be interested in investing in new builds in Dunedin in the future please contact me to register your interest.

  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Car parking: 1
  • Floor area: 101.49sqm
  • Land area: 54sqm
  • Estate type: Freehold
  • Rental status: Under construction
  • Rental appraisal:Rental appraisal $665-$705 pw (Written rental appraisal available to potential purchasers)
  • Rates: $2,000 pa estimate
  • Body corporate fee: $2,160 pa estimate
  • $699,000
  • Turnkey newbuild townhouse
  • Gross yield: 5%
  • Rental appraisal: Rental appraisal $665-$705 pw (Written rental appraisal available to potential purchasers)
  • Annual rates: $2,000 pa estimate
First Name
Last Name
E-mail Address
Phone Number
How can we help you?

Dean Horo

Licensed Salesperson
REAA 2008