Do you want to work in the property industry?
Join New Zealand's most innovative real estate agency, with a focus on property investment.
iFindProperty was the first Licensed Property Finding Agency in New Zealand and we are looking for motivated Property Finders in the following locations:
- Hawkes Bay
The role at a high level is best described as:
- Help clients of our buyers agency service make great investment purchases
- Source local investment properties to market on iFindProperty.co.nz
- Prepare the properties for marketing (our marketing team will support you)
- Assist clients through their due diligence process
Full training on our processes and technology is provided. Working with investors is often a new skill for most and we have a system to gradually on-board our new team so you can get stuck in straight away and ramp up from there.
The below are some characteristics of successful Property Finders:
- They already invest in their local market or have the experience and skills to adapt to a new area, and provide value and expertise for clients.
- They have relationships with local agents, property managers and tradespeople or are willing to dive in and build that network - this is a team game.
- They actively look for property deals and enjoy the process.
- The are great listeners and excited to provide a premium service to our clients.
- They are self-motivated. We'll back you every step of the way but success comes from within.
- They have great verbal and written communication skills.
Ideally you will have your Real Estate license already or are prepared to become licensed straight away.
We offer top-class training and have the IT platform and people systems in place to help you succeed in this field.
To start the conversation, please send us your contact details and a recent CV in an email, telling us why you are interested in this role. We can't wait to hear from you.