Debbie Van Den Broek
Property Investment Specialist - Rotorua
Licensed Salesperson - REAA 2008
021 131 6119
Debbie started her working life as a qualified laboratory technician. She went on to owning an award-winning tourism business in Rotorua and was heavily involved in the local SPCA volunteering for 16 years, including being the Chairperson for 5 years as the organisation became a financially sound charity.
Her property investing began over 30 years ago when she decided working was an overrated way to spend her time. She has invested in a number of areas including Wellington, Auckland & the Bay of Plenty, and in the last 17 years has specialised in the Rotorua market.
You may come across other promotions for investment property in Rotorua. Here is what sets Debbie apart from the rest:
- Debbie has "skin in the Rotorua game" - she owns a substantial Rotorua property portfolio.
- Experienced investor - 18 years invested in Rotorua property market.
- Debbie knows what tenants want. She manages her own rentals and has runs a property management business as well. She won a national Landlord of the Year award in 2009.
- She thoroughly inspects each deal to ensure there are no undisclosed downsides.
- Debbie is a Justice of the Peace and is active in the local community. She knows Rotorua inside and out!
Debbie is the immediate past president of the Rotorua Property Investors Association President and was Secretary of the association for 10 years. In 2009 she won Landlord of the Year; an award given out by the Department of Building & Housing at the NZPIF Conference to a New Zealand Property Investors Federation member to identify & honour an excellent example of a landlord amongst its members.
Today Debbie has a large personal property portfolio but recently decided she owns enough property and has this to say, "I love being a property investor and am really excited about helping others achieve the lifestyle that property has given me."
Debbie manages a Rotorua "Hotlist", a premium service for investors looking to buy in the area. If you want to invest in Rotorua or learn more about opportunities there, contact Debbie today.