We Find Investment Property!
First things first...
Welcome! We're excited to have you on board. Our team is scouring the market looking for your next (or possibly first) investment. On this page, we've described how the process works when you purchase a listing from us.
First of all, before you do anything else.... to take advantage of our great property deals, you need to be ready to move.
We ask buyers to get finance pre-approval in writing as it can take longer to get finance than is available for due diligence on a property.
We can refer you to a mortgage broker if you do not have one already. Just contact us for an introduction.
If this is your first time investing, don't worry, our team is experienced at working with new investors or buyers from out of town. We've done this a LOT, check out our client testimonial page.
But I don't have a "team"
No sweat, we'll introduce you to ours. We work with independent accountants, brokers, solicitors, property managers and tradespeople in each area and our service includes setting you up with the right people.
What does it cost?
We only charge for a successful purchase. In some cases our agency fee is paid by the vendor however depending on how we secured the property, we may be paid by the buyer. The advertised price and yield figures includes any fee so you can do your numbers.
The "Flow" of your Property Purchase
Below are the normal steps that happen with a sale. If it sounds like too much don't worry - all you need to do is have your finance lined up and pay attention to #2. We'll walk you through the rest.
- We secure the property and send the details out to our database.
- When you see a property that you are interested in, please contact the salesperson ASAP. Most of our properties are snapped up very quickly.
- We will provide you with any information required about the property and help you with the paperwork to get it under due diligence, which we will send to your solicitor.
- Once your offer is "live" you have a short due diligence period and we will actively help you get all the information you need to make the final decision. This normally includes a copy of the title, a registered valuer’s estimate of value (if possible), and a written rental appraisal. We can also assist with other items such as obtaining a building report.
- Once you go unconditional we help you get organised for a smooth settlement and ongoing ownership.
We will be there every step of the process to ensure it goes as smoothly as possible for you.
The iFP Team