Buyers Agents: We work for you!
iFindProperty are pleased to offer qualified and active buyers a Dedicated Buyers Agency Service, where we find, negotiate and put in offers on investment properties on your behalf.
What type of transaction would this cover?
- We can bid on your behalf at auctions.
- We can negotiate on your behalf with a vendor directly, to help you make offers on properties, including tenders.
What is the benefit of this service?
Especially in (but not limited to) heated property markets, a lot of properties are sold via auction, tender or direct offer. Often the best way to get a good deal is to be “on the spot”; having done your homework and are ready with an offer.
Our traditional service can mean you miss out on some properties because we struggle to compete with cash buyers in some situations. Working with us as your Buyers Agent opens up the whole market.
Who is eligible for this service?
This invite-only service is only for qualified buyers who have finance approved, are ready to buy now and are prepared to act quickly to secure the right investment property.
- Finance is approved and you are currently looking to buy
- You know your buying criteria clearly (we will help you with this if you are not sure)
- You are prepared to invest time and perhaps some money in due diligence prior to making an offer
How does it work?
- We enter into a formal contract to represent you as your Buyer’s Agent. This allows us to introduce multiple properties to you and discuss them under a single flexible agreement. The agreement details how our agency fee is calculated.
- We confirm with you your criteria and what process you want to go through when evaluating a property before making an offer.
- We search the market and start to present you with properties.
- When you are ready to make an offer:
- We assist you with due diligence as required.
- If the property is for sale at an auction, you sign a bidders authority form that allows us to bid on your behalf, we agree a maximum bid price and proceed.
- If the property is for sale via a regular listing, we prepare a Sale and Purchase Agreement for you, which you then sign off on.
Where do I start?
If you are not yet clear on your target area and investment criteria, contact Maree Tassell to arrange an initial call.
If you do know where you want to invest, you are welcome to contact the local Property Finder on our team directly to start discussing your requirements.