Sell Your Property
iFindProperty helps many investors buy and sell property each year, all over New Zealand. Please contact us below or by email to ask about selling your property or to request a FREE appraisal.
We used ifind property recently to sell one of our investment properties in Rotorua. We found the service simple, efficient and were delighted with the time it took to sell. Having a predetermined net price which included all fees made this a very enjoyable experience. We thoroughly recommend this company and will use them again."
The benefits to you the Seller:
- We have a huge database of qualified buyers who are looking for property all over New Zealand and we will market your property on investment specific websites as well as mainstream websites like TradeMe.
- We can sell your property as a "going concern" so there is less need to spend extra time and money on professionally cleaning or staging your property.
- No "one size fits all" marketing plan, we tailor everything to suit your situation.
- No "one size fits all" 90 day sole agencies, we work fast and efficiently.
- Open homes are optional, as are signs. Many vendors love to sell through us because of the low-stress experience for them and their tenants.
- As much as possible we will only show a buyer who is already under contract through your property.
- A tenanted property is attractive to investor buyers and that tenants face uncertainty when their home gets sold. The best result is a happy buyer with a still happy tenant!
- We are licensed agents.
We recently used iFindProperty to sell three of our investment properties in Rotorua. What can I say? They really know their stuff! iFindProperty was very professional, full of knowledge and offered great advice when needed.
Should we choose to invest here again we would have absolutely no hesitation in contacting iFindProperty. If you need to buy or to sell, give them a call. You won't regret it."
If you wish to sell your property or request a free no obligation appraisal, please submit the below form and we will be in touch straight away.